MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Monday, September 22, 2014

Good Morning and Happy Monday. I finished my quiet reading yesterday and did some prep work for a new commission I have for next year.....so my head had to be extracted from the tinsel for now.
I have had this fabric for quite a while and have been waiting for just the right project for it.
Can you see the sweet little birdies? So today I am working on....yep more little birdies! It appears others love them just as I do.
Nana Piccies....warning! First a little update on Erin....she is doing really well and we are praying it continues. It is so wonderful to see her start hitting her milestones at last like standing to reach that rascally toy when it is out of reach in the toybox....
and totally absorbed in playing. She loves her trucks and diggers! LOL!
Lachie has been building a pirate ship from Lego to enter into a competition... Super work mate!
My other two cuties, Cooper and Charlotte have been helping their Dad buy supplies for a lovely new kitchen....
Such a cute photo....I know I am biased!
Have a lovely week everyone.
Namaste and Blessings,
Michelle xxx

15 comments:

  1. Pretty fabrics, Michelle. I can see this is going to be another gorgeous project. Lovely photos of the grandies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty fabric can't wait to see what you do with it. Beautiful grand babies - what a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful grand children Michelle, you are all lucky to have each other. Love that spotty little bird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think birds are like houses, so many quilters seem to love them on their quilts! Cute grandiesxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely fabrics there and I do love birdies too.
    Gorgeous photos of your darling Grandies...

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the look of your new project... next year sounds so far away but it's not really is it... your grandies are so cuddleworthy...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous little birdies there Michelle - AND gorgeous little grandies also :-) Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos of the 'grandies' Michelle! Very nice fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely pics of your grandies!
    so good to hear that little Erin is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Lachie's pirate ship. Your angels from previous post are perfect without arms.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The birds are very cute Michelle, it will be a long wait to see what it is I guess! Lovely to see your gorgeous grandies too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of fun with grandies - perfect!
    And the birdies are gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those grandies are growing! That pretty blue fabric looks familiar, there is some in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Way to go Lachie. Thats one great Lego model!!!

    Everyone in your family is incredibly photogenic and cute Michelle. Great news about Erin too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful little bluebird and your grandkids are all gorgeous, I can imagine it must be wonderful being a grandparent and enjoying their milestones. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.