MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Friday, September 5, 2014

Next Pile!

Yesterday I began working on the Christmas pile.....remember this little birdie?
Well I played with those nice fabrics and it looks a bit like this now...
After yesterdays efforts I have this little pile now to work on.
So what to work on tonight because it's....
Maybe more quilting....
or my little set of Christmas ornies that were also in the pile...
Decisions! Decisions! Anyway whichever it is I shall be joining my blogging friends for another virtual stitching evening. You can pop over to Cheryll's and sign up too.
Yesterday I also got the binding on these little items.
Ooops! Could of pressed them nicely couldn't I. I can't show you the front because one of them is for a friend and she is a real nosey parker....you know the type! Can't spoil the surprise now!
Aren't Daisies happy flowers? I just love them.
I wish you a joy filled weekend.
Namaste and Blessings,
Michelle xxx

20 comments:

  1. Apreciada Sra,. Michelle he tratado de por diferentes medios de hacerle llegar una solicitud y me fue imposible.
    me alegra ver que empieza a trabajar proyectos para navidad, espero que publique algun tutorial.
    saludos cariƱosos
    carmendefernandez
    una seguidora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little bird is so sweet Michelle. See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great projects here. Love how you use your little stitcheries. Especially love the little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a busy night for you! Lovely christmas stitcheries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look forward to stitching with you tonight. Lovely work as always Michelle. hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of yumminess there Michelle. Love the birdie. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. too many choices! happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely stitching! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh you are getting your way through that pile! I love the finished birdie block :) Daisies are such cheery flowers :) The Christmas ornie gingie is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michelle,glad to see you are feeling better,love your bird and your blocks are looking so good,see you tonight my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a lovely pile of pretties to work on.... can pick and choose wherever the mood takes you!

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your designs are so sweet. Have a wonderful night.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you are having fun playing, Michelle, Love your little stitcheries. Happy Friday night sewing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy stitching your pretties...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of lovelies to choose from there. Maybe a few stitches in each?
    Looking forward to seeing what gets the most attention.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh we love the xmas pile. do love that sweet little birdie. Look forward to seeing what all these lovely treasures become. Have a lovely weekend dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you have plenty to choose from Michelle...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooo you've been busy on some beautiful projects. Gotta love your work...or is that play...lol
    Looking forward to seeing the secret sewing too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I do hope that adorable little gingerbread man featured in your Friday night sewing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.