MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Very Clever Friends

Oh finally I think I am back on the air.......What a shamozzel that turned out to be with no internet or phone! Bit hairy for a blogger.....I was having withdrawals! Hope it plays nice now. Anyway!
I wanted to share with you all my very talented friend Teresa's from All Things Vintage gorgeous project that she surprised us all with at LGS. Teresa was one of the surprise guest designers. I never get time to stitch anyone else's work even though I would often like to...so it has to be something I cannot live without when I do! This is one of those.
Take a peek...
Told you it was gorgeous! Teresa kindly gave us the pattern and bits and bobs to get us started. I just had to get some of the beautiful fabric to make one from her. Not to mention the lace cards...ooh!
I didn't get much done on the stitching day but being a bit of a sickie I have curled up and stitched away madly.
Already to make the cover now...even have the little tulle dress all set to go too.
I have lots of little treasures that I will be able to use on the pockets etc.....loving this project. Plus when I get it done instead of having 45 different bags with projects in I may actually be able to find them
"ALL IN ONE PLACE" which just happens to be the name of the pattern. If you love it too and would like the pattern just link on Teresa's blog name earlier in the post to take you to her blog....leave a comment and I am sure she will get back to you. Ohh it is so nice to have clever friends who make beautiful things.
Even though I was dead and dying last night I dragged myself to the Entertainment Centre to see the Eagles in concert. As you know Mr R. and I have been fans FOREVER! I loved every second of it and have to say am a little worse for wear today but totally worth it.
Bernie Leadon, one of the originals joined them for this concert which was awesome!
These guys still rock!!!!!
Namaste and Blessings,
Michelle xxx

16 comments:

  1. what a clever girl Teresa is! and no surprise there are lots of lovely vintage bits and bobs in her pattern.
    would have been a great concert hope you recover from your bug quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa's project would look good in my sewing room! So pretty... Glad you enjoyed the Eagles, Michelle. We have been without phone and internet, but on and off - so unreliable. Hope it all ends soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle yes it is awesome to have clever friends that can sew and stitch,oh lucky you getting to see the eagles,wow. Hope you feel better tomorrow and forgot to say i love what you have done with your folder cover its gorgeous,sleep well my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa is such a clever girl. Glad you were able to get to the concert, I'm sure it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister was at that concert! Totally awesome apparently. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous project from Teresa. Ooh The Eagles - lucky you. Hope you're on the mend Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever indeed!!! Glad you got to see the Eagles. They are one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a gorgeous folder Michelle - I just happen to have some of that lovely fabric she has used myself ... veerrry tempting :-) Love the vintage tags also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful pattern Michelle, I hope you are feeling better now, so good you got to see the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have done well with the work on T's folder... it was just lovely with all the special trims....
    fun to go to the concert... you party animal!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love your folder Michelle. It's looking wonderful and I can't wait to see it finished. Thank you so much for your lovely words. I hope you're feeling better today and I'm very glad you were well enough to see the Eagles xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a truly special design! No wonder you were itching to get to it, you have done a lovely job, can't wait to see all the treasures you embellish it with :) Rockin' it out is a great way to spend your time when you are dead and dying ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Teresa's design looks lovely. Great progress considering you are not well. So pleased you still made it to the concert. And definitely worth it!
    Get well quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Oh yes I am an Eagles fan too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you get better soon Michelle. Glad you still managed to get to the concert. That would have been such a shame to miss.

    ReplyDelete
  16. going well with Teresa's design........goodluck getting everything into it........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.