MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Sunday, November 22, 2015

All Wrapped Up


I am very excited to be included in  Chookyblues Secret Santa Swap this year.

So after a few finishing tweaks it's a wrap!

 All ready to hit the sleigh!
As it is so much cooler today  I am taking advantage and getting some of my Christmas decorating done.

Nothing sadder than a naked tree....
I was very happy to see these cuties and they hopped straight up on to their spot.

I love them.  A very special gift from Keryn from Keryns Christmas  Creations last year.
I am  off now while it'sstill cool.
Enjoy your day.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx 

12 comments:

  1. sigh.............Christmas! Time to dress that poor tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Michelle,
    wonderful spot for the Christmas tree.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gift wrapping there and cute decos. Gee, everyone seems to be decorating early this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Mchelle; and what a lucky person your swap buddy will be I'm sure :-) . I still have a bit if finishing off to do for the things I've made for the same swap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your swap finish. And it looks like a great start to decorating. I am putting mine off until next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the sleigh is starting to collect parcels...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle yes my chooky's swap is ready to go and i love Keryn's lovelycreations too,they are so cute,cant wait to see your tree decorated.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our K is so talented ... Mine are going this week as well ...Lovely wrapping...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Chookys Secret Santa swap too. Ooh can't wait to see some decorating piccies

      Delete
  9. We enjoyed some cooler weather today too thank goodness. My parcel will be on the sleigh tomorrow too.....I love your spotty wrapping paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good on you, all wrapped and ready to post :-) Keryn's little fellows are gorgeous - happy decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  11. glad your SSCS parcel is on the sleigh.......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.