MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Monday, January 10, 2011

Rainy days and Mondays

I hope everyone had a nice weekend in spite of the wet weather. We had a very busy weekend with a friend turning 60 and a celebratory lunch at Ocean View Estates winery which was really lovely. And then my little brother had a Birthday bash for his big 50 birthday. It was lovely to catch up with family and friends.
Needless to say not a lot of stitching has been going on I was a wee bit tired with all the partying.
I also wanted to let you know my friend Tracey has a beautiful website featuring all her beautiful painted projects. She has finished items and patterns for sale. So pop over and have a peep.
Her site is :  http://www.rosepetalspast.com.au/ .
Also Sandy at Cookies and Cream has a cute guessing game going on. So there's a couple of things to have a look at while we are stuck inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.