MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Waltzing Matilda

Well I hope everyone enjoyed Australia day and celebrated accordingly. I had a lovely bbq breakfast cooked by my lovely son-in-law. It was such a warm sunny morning it's hard to believe a short while ago we were all drenched. We all had a great morning together, my daughter, son, daugther-in-law and myHusband and I got to cuddle my 2 cute Grandsons. Their Grandad bought them very bad Australia day hats and we are saving the photos for their 21st Birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.