MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Friday, April 1, 2011

And the winners are... Floral & favourite things Friday.

I am combining Floral and Favourite Friday. One of my most favourite people is my lovely daughter Melissa without whom this blog would not exist. She is a generous, kind and loving girl. An extremely good juggler, keeping all the balls of wife, mother,daughter, sister, aunty,friend and wonderful teacher in the air at the same time with only the occassional fall. Melissa agreed to draw the winners in the giveaway which i'll list at the end of this post. I have also chosen 2 "Old Country Roses" plates for Floral Friday and they just happen to be favourites as well. One features a lovely tea time theme and is for the Ruby Anniversay  celebration of the design. The artist is Jane James. My friend bought it back from England for me. The othe plate features a girl gathering roses which I have had for many years.
THE WINNERS OF THE MARCH MADNESS GIVEAWAY ARE:
Helen - Helbel19
BubzRugz
Val - Valspiers sews
Congratulations! If you could email me your address I will post your patterns to you. Visit Bronwyn at http://korumburraquilting.blogspot.com/ for more floral treats and pop over to Shays for more Friday Favourites at http://fairybreadmusings.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all. Those plates are exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my all time favourite china patterns. Lucky you to have such pretty plates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plates are so very lovely - and so is Melissa.... and thanks so much for the win... I will send my address... so exciting....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fussy plates. They need bon bons on them though! Lucky winner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet plates! I especially like the one with the thatched roof cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely plates! I like florals on china. I never thought I'd be that kind of a person but here I sit with a collection of vintage tea cups that never get used. I just look at them and think how pretty they are.

    Waving at Melissa. And congratulations to the winners of your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle,

    Thanks to you and Melissa for the win, I'm so excited. I love your plates, I also love "Old "Country Roses" china.

    Thanks again

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are such pretty plates, I love floral plates, the one with the thatched cottage is especially pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.