MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Audrey is finished!

Well with no blogger a lot of sewing certainly got done and I have now finished "Shades of Audrey" and I think it's quite cute even if I do say so myself. The pattern should be ready by the end of the month if I am disciplined in my efforts. I have also started quilting my new Christmas design for 2011 which I'll keep you in suspenders about but I am really pleased with the way it's evolved.....There has been quite a bit of stitching involved..I'll keep you posted (sorry about the pun) I'm off to catch up on all that I have missed the last little while.
Happy Stitching Michelle

10 comments:

  1. Michelle, Audrey is so beautiful,very french and i love your choice of colours,well done its stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Audrey pattern,very beautiful. Love the spots.
    Happy stitching, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Michelle,

    I just love the polka dot material. Have a great weekend.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Michelle. Can't wait for months end then for the pattern not that i'm in any hurry for May to go by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design. Love the bow to finish it off. Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Michelle...Love the Black on White.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Michelle , I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Audrey looks so pretty..... have a lovely rest of the weekend...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Audrey is gorgeous. I love love it.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...that is just so lovely...just popped over from Marees blog...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.