MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday's Teddy Bears Picnic with Melody

It seems ages since myself and the bears have been able to join in on a picnic but we are rearing to go. The sun is shining and I am bringing another orphan (or cast aside) bear I have named "Rag-a-muffin". She was made by my friend Ann and has a rag-tag dress (which of course suits us both down to the ground) made from lace and tulle and the loveliest fabric with embroidered flowers all over the material. She loves to sit on her stack of boxes (also rescued) and is very happy in her fairly recent new home.
Visit MELODY to see who else is coming to the picnic today.
I am having an early visitor for breakfast who is bringing croissants....YUM!
Have a great Thursday,
Blessings Michelle x

13 comments:

  1. Gosh Michelle, I cheched your post just after I had posted mine, your "Rag-a-muffin" looks so much like My " Lilly", their faces and colouring are so similar. Have a lovely picnic, and enjoy those Croissants.cheers R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you rescued Rag-a-muffin. She looks perfectly content at the picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so pleased you were able to rescue her. She is such a sweetie. She looks perfectly at home on her stack of boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet bear. Hope the croissants were good

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is lovely.... croissants for breakfast... after 2.11 pm... what time do you get up???? haha... busted????
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. she looks very regal sitting there,i sense attitude with this bear,lol,very cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad she has come to live with you where she is obviously treasured. Thank you so much for playing along today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's an utter beauty Michelle. Love that outfit!

    Mmmmmmm croissants and strawberry jam. I'm hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rag a muffin is a beautiful bear. Mmm, croissants for breakfast, what a lovely treat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very sweet. Her dress looks so dainty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is gorgeous Michelle... Hope you enjoyed your 'brekkie'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh mu what a sweetie she is - so glad she got to play at the picnic.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.