MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday's Teddy Bears Picnic with Melody

Well my dear little bear is very excited about the picnic but hopes it won't be as hot as yesterday. I just call her Ellie I don't know her real name. She was a gift for my birthday in 2000 from my friend Ann and she also has a lovely stitched and handpainted portrait so she thinks she is pretty swish. I don't know whose design she is  but I am sure one of you lovely arctophiles out there will know her beginnings and be able to tell me (hoping). I'll still call her Ellie though because otherwise she won't answer me when I call. Ellie has her lovely pink summer outfit on and is ready to go.
Ellie
Ellie and her portrait
She insisted on a close up. Talk about ego!
Visit MELODY to see who else is going on  the picnic.
As for me, my daughter and myself have a lunch date with George Clooney and his "Descendants". We are meeting him in a lovely air conditioned movie theatre.
"There is none I love so dear as my worn and raggedy teddy bear"
Blessings Michelle xx

14 comments:

  1. Ellie is absolutely adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol,what a charactor Ellie is and how lovely is the painting of her,she is one classy lady (bear)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie is very cute, if not a little vain.... which of course if you are cute you can get away with... please say Hi to George from me... old friends ...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!

    Let me know what you think of the movie Michelle.That ones on my "must see " list but I havent got there yet !

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a cutie...I love her adorable photo too! Thanks for allowing us to meet her! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. a lovely bear! and to have her own portrait too.
    Enjoy the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. G'day Michelle. Isn't Ellie such a cutie? Hope you enjoyed the movie. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous bear, and I love the portrait! Have fun with George! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is a gorgeous bear. And the picture is a real delight, too. Both are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ellie is delightful - she is so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ellie is adorable. Thank you so much for sharing her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ellie is a beautiful bear and how lovely to have her own picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.