MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday's Treasure with Melody - Pets

Today I am linking up with MELODY to see what furry, feathered or finned treasures everyone holds dear. As our dear boy is in doggy heaven I have some little photos of my 'Grand dog' Miss Sophie who many of you will already have met. Miss Sophie is a Poodle with Attitude and definitely rules all she surveys.
You would think butter would not melt in her mouth....WRONG! Here she is looking every bit the sophiscated French Girl but wait.....
Caught in the act after deciding it would be fun to unravel all the garden bags and run around with them in her mouth with Joyful abandon. Catching her was also part of the game. What fun!!!
When she visits me she makes a bee line for my very sacred meditation cushion even though she has been shoosed off many times and languishes there like some eastern princess...
We love Sophie though as she is one fiesty dog for one so small and is afraid of nothing and no one. I am sorry that the photos are so small it is obviously something I have done incorrectly.
So here's to our Miss Sophie who lives her life with great "Excitement & Joy" everyday and never  apologises for it. We could all take a leaf out of her book.
Blessings Michelle xx

15 comments:

  1. A beautiful post Michelle. I've owned two little poodles in my life and they have both had oodles of personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your delightful pictures with us today, She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the very cute & mischievious Miss Sophie could teach us all a thing or two about the joy of life. She's a beauty too. Great post! Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Sophie looks very mischievous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely story Michelle, certainly made me giggle at your expense but in my defense, I have had similar experience with my dog except it was clothes off the washing line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so delightful, I can just imagine her in a meditation pose on your caution, see.. how hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love a dog with attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so cut Miss Sophie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Sophie must love coming to visit you....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never a dull moment with Miss Sophie I'm sure! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's adorable - and I love her joyful attitude!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. She's a real black fuzzy ball. Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Lola is white, but she is like your Sophie. She is the queen of our home, and we are her servants ... I love ... It's my sweet little baby ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Poodles just have to have additute..I think they are little people in disguise...We had an apricot poodle...Annabell ...and our chocolate Boy, Stussy,... we did breed with them, lots of lovely babies...and when Stussy passed away that is when we got our Spoodle, Ollie,...such a wonderful breed, your Miss Sophie is gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.