MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Friday, November 30, 2012

A Little Pre- Christmas Sale.

If you love snowmen I have 2 of my patterns featuring snowmen .... "Skates for Hire"
and "Warm Cinnamon Tea"
On sale for $7.00 AUD each or if you want to buy both of them $12.00 AUD for the pair. Which is less than 1/2 price. I must stress I ONLY accept payment through Paypal for overseas customers and postage will be extra. Here in Oz postage is included. Just email me at michelleridgway53@hotmail.com if you wish to take advantage of this little sale. Perfect for those last minute stitching friend gifts. First in best dressed!!!
Yesterday I received my final gifties from my swap partner in Cheryll's Santa Sack Swap who just happens to be "Swap Mama" herself the lovely Cheryll. There is absolutely no room in my Sack (tote) to fit the latest arrivals. I feel so awfully spoilt. I just didn't realise I had been THAT good this year!!
And just so no one is in any doubt about my integrity when it comes to leaving my parcels in tact I have taken a photo of all the parcels together and you will note the pristine condition they are in.
I have to say though my eldest Grandson is fascinated by the long one on the right of the photo and I have had to rescue it a couple of times from inquisitive little fingers....he is really sweating on discovering what's in it.....I was tempted to blame Lachie and get a peek but he is too sweet and I just couldn't do it.
All my swap packages are sent and I hope they are received with Joy. I even have got some cards away as well. I am really looking forward to some down time over Christmas as this year has been full on, what with our trip away and lots of glorious designing work for which I am ever so grateful. Being a bit organised will help me achieve that.
As we move towards the Christmas season a little saying...
"If you can't find kindness and the spirit of Christmas in your heart you're not going to find it under the Christmas tree"
Enjoy your weekend lovely people.
Blessings Michelle xx

15 comments:

  1. a lovely post michelle and your santa sack looks wonderful.... I have started stitching one of your snowmen ...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Michelle. Yes, I agree, your Santa sack looks great. Looking forward to seeing the photos of all the lovely things that will be in those parcels. You will have the most enjoyable time opening them. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely quote at the end Michelle,wow you must've been a good girl,not long now,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My santa sack is intact too. :) Along with 2 other swap goodies that have arrived. Love the snowmen. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a lovely full looking santa sack - good on you with your willpower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good girl for not peeking. I wonder how many people do? I wish your snow men could being me some snow, it's too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been good not to have a sneak peak. Hope we get to see what is in all those parcels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks a very impressive haul. Shows what a good girl you have been.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Michelle,

    Just loved the quote you used at the end of this post.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What willpower!

    I'm well impressed,

    F x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It would be hard not to take a peek. You have been a very good girl this year according to all thoses packages. Enjoy being a bit spoiled. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great presents ... I love the wrapping hihihi ...
    Love that quote at the end of the post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your presents are all looking gorgeous there.
    Now just the waiting.
    enjoy the anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well I think you've been good! and nice and sweet and kind and generous... shall I go on!
    Glad the package arrived and those gifts are still safe,sound and intact... lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That photo of the presents is not dated ...how do we know you;re telling the truth!

    Kidding ...totally kidding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.