MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Friday, April 5, 2013

FNSWF

I don't think I ever get those initials right. The point is though I have my supplies ready...
Obviously the coffee will be refreshed and hopefully the "Tim Tams" will make it through the day but tonight I am joining all my friends throughout Australia and beyond for...
You can still join in if you hop over to our lovely hostess CHERYLL and sign up.
I have several things on the go at the moment and what does a dedicated stitcher girl do when that happens....well of course she starts something new.
I created this little drawing after my wonderful meeting with my lovely blogging friends at the "Patchwork Teahouse" at Warburton in Victoria and have been itching to stitch it. So this afternoon I shall trace it out and hopefully get some stitching done on it tonight.
Speaking of lovely people stitching, our stitching friend O'Faigh  shared her version of my Easter freebie and agreed to let me share it with you. It is so sweet and she stitched it so beautifully.
O'faigh used chain stitch to highlight the bunny's ears and tail.....just gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing it.
It makes me so happy to know that so many of you have enjoyed and found a use for my little Freebies.
Well folks I am off to my Yoga class very shortly to take in the beautiful energy of my local studio at
Yoga and More.  
If you try very hard to DO MORE, ACHIEVE MORE and BE MORE to please others all you end up being is "less" than you were meant to be.
I wish you a joyful weekend.
Blessings Michelle xxx



12 comments:

  1. Looks like you have the perfect plan for tonight. Thanks for the inspirational quote.....I'm off to do less housework!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitchery planned for tonight. hope the tim tams make it through the day....
    O'faigh's mini looks lovely.
    today is the perfect day to start something new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the inspirational quote and the stitchery is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time with your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have MiNT SLice all ready too!!! And as I've been out all day not much housework here... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute little birdie... I will be stitching with you tonight... some more alphabet letters... amongst other things...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol Michelle that's exactly what I'm doing for FNSI - starting something new when I have so much on the go. Hope those tim tams lasted

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have any Tim Tams at my place! Can I come over and stitch at yours? I'm just not that organised.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the quote. I just love seeing your stitching.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have seen your lovely work popping up all over blog land. Hope to have my own piece one day when time allows. Not really a stitcher but have all the necessary requirements for when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou Michelle for the delightful Easter Stitchery...I thoroughly enjoyed some quiet time stitching the Bunny...Hugs O'faigh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.