MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Lots of Writing Today

Lots of instructions writing today for me....tied to the keyboard.
One of the new patterns I have been developing is a little "frosty" I created and stitched a while ago...
I loved him but just could not decide how to finish him so I put him aside. I have learnt now that if it doesn't happen straight away to let it rest. I am very happy to say however that he decided to be a cute wall hanging with his feathery friends....
What do you think???
Aside from my magazine project I need to write up there is also my "Cup of  Friendship" cushion I showed you in an earlier post.
So that is my lot for today. I hope you all have a wonderful day and can squeeze in a little stitching or even a lot.
Lastly I would like to share with you a little saying that has always helped me rise above the negative folk in this world...
"What you think of me is really none of my business and speaks volumes about you and affects me not" - Anon.
Blessings Michelle xxx


24 comments:

  1. Frosty looks so happy feeding all his bird friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you added the applique birds
    Great saying ... need to remember that sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the way you have finished your snowman into a hanging.Gorgeous. Your new cushion pattern is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More beautiful projects, clever you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoVe both project Michelle. But you know me and Christmas... so I guess the "Frosty" is my fav... but only just!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frosty is so cute Michelle, might have to add him to my very longgggg list.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. such beautiful work as always and my daughter has a saying that its irrelevant to me what you think of me.
    Namaste to you my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the snowman. He's oh so cute. Beautiful teacup. Hugs,xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the frosty friend and what a wonderful idea to add those birds !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful finishes! Snowman is so cute :)

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is indeed a good saying! Your stitching is so pretty - love the "Cup of Friendship" in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your frosty and think he is just perfect finished as a wallhanging with some cute little appliqued birds. Your cushion too is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, Love your frosty. You have been a busy gal. Your stitching is always so beautiful and boy you are fast. It take me forever.
    Hope you are having a great day.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your quote Michelle. All your projects are beautiful. Mr Frosty wall hanging is great with the red birds on it. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Frosty with his feathered friends and that saying is so true and worth remembering .

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the framing around Frosty. Would love to know when it might be available.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful projects, I particularly love the cushion, very pretty and feminine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your new frosty.. the applique birds really set it off too... I have been doing mitten mending frosty ...
    How cute is your tea time cushion... great saying ... I throw imaginary salt over my shoulder..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Frosty looks adorable!

    As Ive gotten older I find I worry a lot less about what ANYONE thinks or says of me. Its very liberating !

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Frosty too! Especially his little birdie friends!
    Your saying is spot on!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Two adorable designs! Love the birds with Frosty.

    A Cup of Friendship speaks to my heart.

    Love, love the saying; thank you bunches for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good luck with all the pattern writing. No way out of that, I'm afraid!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.