MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Have You Seen This Quilt????

Yesterday we were very saddened to discover that this beautiful quilt loving created by Brenda Wood was stolen from the Queensland Quilters Quilt Show. This is such a despicable act and I am sure your stomach lurches as mine did at the thought of it. So! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS QUILT!!!!
If you have you need to contact Lyn Crump at Queensland Quilters. Somebody must know this person who has devastated one of our fellow stitchers.
Blessings Michelle xxx

7 comments:

  1. Such a low act Michelle!, its been shared all over Facebook and Scquilters, so hopefully this quilt is back with its rightful owner soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How horrible,I hope it gets back to its true owner really soon,I can't believe someone could be so low as to do this :( Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How dreadful , the quilt is gorgeous and I sure hope the wonder gets it back , I don't understand why anyone would do such a thing but unfortunately it happens too often .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel ill at the thought of it....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard of this before and I just don't understand how someone could do this. So sad. xx debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard to believe that a fellow quilter would do such a thing! Knowing how much time, heart and soul goes into making a quilt!!! Shame on them!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats not good,hate to be that person when karma hits,such a low thing to do.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.