MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Little Blogging Break

I will be taking a little blogging break for a few days because some very nice friends invited me to go away stitching with them. So I have my sewing gear packed....oh and of course some "Timmies"! I have had a dozen and 1 projects in and out of those boxes. Decisions! Decisions! Well it is just that I have so few projects to chose from NOT!!! Anyway all done and dusted now and I am sure I will not care as long as I have a needle and thread in my hand.
My suitcase is on the bed waiting for some last minute things.....very excited!
To pass the time until I go I have been quietly stitching and watching our Broncos in the NZ Rugby League 9's under the aircon....bit warm and muggy here!

I shall tell you all about my time away when I return but you already knew that didn't you. LOL!
Namaste & Blessings,
Michelle xxx

35 comments:

  1. Lucky, lucky you!! I know you'll have lots of fun! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun Michelle and enjoy your break.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time! I'm off to a retreat next weekend, and I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time Michelle!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your stitchy break, always fun to have some quality stitchy time with friends and Tim Tams :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time Michelle..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time! Can't do it without those timmies......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you! Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful break Michelle, we will miss you xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. have a great time and don't do anything I wouldn't do!
    see you soon....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy all the sewing time and have great break.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have an absolutely wonderful time Michelle !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a great time and have a TIMTAM on me... ok a few...

    ReplyDelete
  14. See you when you come back with lots of things to show us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. See you when you come back with lots of things to show us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have fun, and I know you will Michelle. Look forward to hearing all about it on your return

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have a wonderful time, can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have a nice time and enjoy with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  19. See you tomorrow! I see you are fully prepared :)

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  20. You will be good won't you???? Have loads of fun and happy stitch in' ...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have a fabulous time Michelle , I know you will !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Have fun Michelle (that seems quite a redundant thing to say because I know you will!)

    Hurry back and show us all the beautiful things you made.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I hope you have a wonderful time. I am heading for a one day sit and sew and I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I will miss your blogging. Have a great time away. Hope lots of stitching gets done but most of all hope wonderful friendships are made. Tell me all about it on your return.<3 x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Have a wonderful time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hope you are having a wonderful time away and getting some of your projects worked on (even finished???)

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.