MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Sunday, March 27, 2016

FNSI and Happy Easter

I hope you are all enjoying your Easter. We had our family get together....
Some of us got a little bit silly...
Lol! Love this piccie of my beautiful girls...
The Easter Bilby visited so I must have been very good...
However......I do have to share!
Friday night I joined up with Wendy from Sugarlane Quilts for a very special Easter
I decided to catch up on my Splendid Sampler stitching as both these blocks were handwork. I enjoyed both so much. Thank you designers.
I  love the little tribute to a "Grandmother who crocheted" block by Alyssa Thomas. It reminded me of my own Grandmother. Pat Sloans cute little flower pot was very enjoyable to stitch and I decided to needle turn applique it. I still have one more block to catch up on and another new one tomorrow. ..phew!
Thanks Wendy for hosting us again and thank you for your gorgeous little bunny you gifted to us Friday-nighters xxx
Stay safe and enjoy the rest of your Easter break.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

23 comments:

  1. oh i love your pretty easter table runner Michelle and how cute do your girls look,they sure have grown up,its good to be silly sometimes,i enjoyed our talk,happy easter my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaPPy EasTeR to you and yours Michelle...xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blocks and your granddaughters are just gorgeous. Take care, Guida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun Easter at your place.. How cute are those little girls and growing up sew fast....
    Your SS looking great. I have the checkerboard to do....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter Michelle, love your blocks. Oh and how cute are those girls !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great decorating. Love your doily block.,I'm starting mine now...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! You really have done a lovely job of the SS blocks. I meant to do few this weekend but my teddies kept calling. Looks like you gad a fun family Easter. Mmmm, lotza choccie goodness there. Enjoy. (Loving the book).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your splendid sampler blocks I was very tempted to start these but stopped myself but I love seeing everyone else's interpretations of them :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fun Easter Michelle, lovely family (and choccie) time! Good on you with your SS blocks - they are beautiful. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to spend some time over Easter with your family. I'd say the kids had fun. Love your latest sampler blocks. Don't know where you find the time to keep up

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a happy Easter at your place!
    Your new blocks look great, live the stitched doily and the little flower pot is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds as if you had a lovely fun time....that picture is adorable! Lovely SS blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post - what fun you are having. A bunny mask is perfect. I love the last egg very much, elegant in neutrals. Happy Easter Michelle. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. a lovely eastery post....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you had a wonderful Easter Michelle...a bit of silliness is just what is needed!! Your blocks are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some lovely blocks happening there. It looks like Easter bunny was very good to you. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Michelle love your sampler blocks regards Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  18. So glad you had a lovely Easter. Love your SS blocks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like a fun Easter.xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely blocks Michelle. Great to catch up with family too, we had a wonderful day on Sunday. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  21. It does look like you have had a lovely time over Easter. very special to be with the family.
    And well done with completing the blocks. They are coming together very well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.