MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Lovely Sunshine

Well in my little patch in suburbia this morning it is glorious! Beautiful sunshine to enjoy my coffee in. Brings to mind how blessed I am.  My heart goes out to those who haven't fared so well in our lower states. Our beautiful country can be brutal at times.
I have done a little catching up on my Rainbow Scrap Challenge and have Aqua/Lime Michelle version done.

I now have 6 pretty little plates finished. I have loved this easy scrappy challenge.
Especially as my friend Lorel is keeping me company in this venture. I will ask if I can share hers later...they are lovely too.
This is my little collection.
Splendid Sampler block by Laurie Simpson "Constant Needle" was lovely to stitch.
After my Lions effort I chose this sweet project gifted to me by lovely friend Sue from Kiwikid
Loads to do yet but loving working on this one. Thanks for sharing your little friend Sue.
Today is stitching with the girls day and I am off down to the bay to my friend Gayes.
Blessings block 6 is in my sewing bag.
Must fly! Enjoy your day.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

19 comments:

  1. Enjoy your sunshine, stitching and drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prettiest RSC blocks I have seen and The Constant Needle is a delightful block. Enjoy your day - looks like it is going to be a lovely one here too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely lot of projects Michelle. The weather is certainly gorgeous here at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful day with your sewing friends.
    Kathleen Mary
    https://kathysnest32.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my lovely friend ,the wind is blowing a gale here and its raining,very cold here today,wish i was up your way.
    Oh i love those dresdens Michelle and our Sue is a real treasure,that little koala sure is a sweetie,stay warm my friend and enjoy your evening :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blocks Michelle and I am loving your progress on the koala, hope you had a wonderful day with the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the plates are so cute and pretty - especially the first one. Koala is quite a character; your animal pictures go from strength to strength! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gorgeous little dresdens Michelle and your koala is just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely little blocks Michelle. Always enjoy seeing your beautiful drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute scrappy dresdans... Your flower SS blocks is pretty.
    The Koala is looking great....
    I'm sure you had a lovely sewing day with friends as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are doing such beautiful blocks for both scrappy and SS. Koala is looking wonderful already
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. The little blocks are so sweet Michelle.
    email: kayleeh58@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty blocks, love your koala so far Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is the cutest koala. Love your blocks. Looks like lots of stitching is happening at your place.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blocks are so pretty, love the little Koala. Guida

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such pretty blocks. I'd love to see some little koala stitcheries to go along with your teddies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.