MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Patterns Orders and Osprey

I have had a  few people who have wanted the new pattern but I was unable to reply to you. If I have not responded to you please email me privately at michelleridgway53@hotmail.com.
Also just a little reminder no more orders for this pattern after the 3rd October until November....
Secret stitching has begun......
I have also begun another art project....this time with,the aim of completing in Scratchboard. A beautiful photograph of an Osprey by Kev Webb a talented local.
I started the Scratchboard today....it's extremely time consuming as all the sketch must be scratched out with tiny marks using special tools.
I love this technique and have several very accomplished friends who are encouraging me to improve in this area.
I love that I can use my drawing to achieve a different effect. I am also going to have a go at tinting it with pens and coloured pencils......excited!
Must away, stitching awaits!
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

13 comments:

  1. Michelle, your osprey is wonderful! I have never heard of scratchboard technique, must look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely art work. I will watch your progress with interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning artwork. You must have a lot of patience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle ,love your new pattern and boy your bird is amazing ,it is so much fun watching you on your drawing journey,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scratchboard... wow Michelle you're certainly expanding your art skills... It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the artwork. Interesting technique that i must look up as i've never heard of it. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the osprey. One very talented lady. Enjoy your time away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you must feel torn between stitching and drawing sometimes.. they are all lovely
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Osprey is a beautiful bird and your scratchboard is looking great already. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your scratchboard work is going to be just stunning Michelle. Love the look of your secret stitching

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course my order is in for later in year wouldn't miss out..hehe...
    Your art is just gorgeous and life like. Can't wait to see the finished product. Enjoy what you're doing. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That secret stitching looks interesting.....love your new art work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.