MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Traveling South Part One

One of the reasons for our trip was to fulfill a little dream on our must see list. The Great Alpine Road. Yesterday after finishing our side exploring trip we set off to complete the journey south with our van in tow. The road takes you through several Alpine villages and peaks at Mt Hotham 1,861 metres.
To say that I was terrified is an understatement! So consequently only a couple of pics from the top.....more snow! Once I recovered my wits I could marvel at the view.





The journey down the other side was much more civilised....we stopped to view Mt Kosciusko way in the distance.....much warmer in this pretty spot.
Stay tuned Part Two coming up!
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lucky it's done now as I think there is supposed to be snow today with these weather fronts......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing trip - hope you took a couple of quilts to rug up!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.