MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Broken Hill

Last evening we had a wonderful experience when  we visited the Living Desert Sculptures. We had been earlier in the day but were advised that sunset up there was magical....and it was!



And the finale?
The sculptures were varied and interesting. Earlier in the day I visited the Pro Hart gallery.

No photography was permitted in the gallery but I was able to photograph his artwork on his Rolls Royce....one of four!


We took a wrong turn during our exploring..... but I couldn't help but wonder at the colours....so often featured in outback artists work....beautiful!

The historic town of Silverton next post.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that Rolls Royce is amazing. Great to visit Pro Hart's gallery. We enjoyed it when we were there. What a perfect night to photograph those amazing sculptures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get to see the pub in Broken Hill where Priscilla Queen of the Desert was filmed. They have a large shoe in the foyer and the walls are still all painted. You can even stay in the room they did...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing sculptures there Michelle, yiur sunset photos are beautiful. Hope to see the Pro Hart gallery one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. another great outing... are you exhausted????
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.