MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Christmas Greetings

I do love this time of year. I love sending things off on Santa's sleigh, wishing friends and family love and good wishes for the season.
Yesterday was one such an occassion. Lovely friends I stitch and share with every fortnight. For the first time in a very long time we were missing one....a family matter took her overseas. So we arranged ourselves in a pleasing manner for a piccie for her.
My secret Santa was the lovely Jacky.
My gift a beautiful crocheted knee rug.....gorgeous flowers....so I need never be cold when I venture to Victoria again lol!

Santa's little elves delivered a parcel in the post from dear friend Shez...
One of her lovely kitchen sets....this one all Christmasy....love them.
On Sunday a sweet little Angel came home with me....so gorgeous!
Such a beautiful gift from friend Susan from Susan's Sewing Space.
Another lovely friend  Susan from Kiwikid gifted me a cute as ever gingie button complete with sweeties in a thread catcher. Love my gifts...very spoilt! Thank you xxx
On Tuesday I had a visitor for the day and he helped me with the baubles on my Christmas tree....
I asked Grandson no2 why they were together on the same branch? Because, I was told "they are obviously twins and need to be together" Lol!
Loved these little touches of Christmas colour in my garden too.

Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful gifts. I love your grandson's reason for putting the two baubles together..........out of the mouths of babes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle ,looks like a fun Xmas party and how kind of your Kris Kringle to make you a warm blanket for when you come back to visit,you are so worth spoiling ,enjoy your evening my friend xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy times, and special times Michelle. The crotchet knee run is so pretty, and I have never seen that design before. All the gifts look very special, and your garden is on the ball, bringing out the red flowers for the season. Need to have a word with mine...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have certainly been busy! Love your red and green Christmas colours, so bright and cheery......and of course those two baubles would hang together, how else would they hang?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely celebration with friends. Glad you had a helper with the tree decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a fun time of the year - lovely gifts Michelle...perfect tree decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some lovely gifts there Michelle and pleased to see there is one for your next Victorian visit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of lovely gifts Michelle and fun times with friends .

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely pressies..... you are spoilt well deserved..... great to get together to celebrate with the girls and I love that crochet blanket.... so pretty
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love your rug - come on winter so you can try it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Xmas decs.... nice warm blanket too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How spoilt you are..but very well deserved. Love Christmas. Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Precious gifts 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  14. it just does not feel like it will be christmas in 2 weeks......

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks like a great group to be part of. And lovely gifts, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.