MY SOUL IS FED BY NEEDLE AND THREAD
....ohh and pencils and paper

Thursday, December 1, 2016

'Tis The Season

The Christmas Season has begun and I seem to have little reindeers in my head.
So I have put pen and pencils to paper and have a sweet little reindeer freebie to share with you for the festive season.
You will find it under my "Sketchpad" on my sidebar and he is free for you to download to stitch.
I hope he blesses you with as much joy as he did me when I was drawing him.
I have no stitching to share as I have really had need of pencils and paper of late.
So I thought I would bore you with a progress shot of my art WIP.....
We have sky and LOTS of rust! I always knew I loved rusty old things but it is interesting to be able to render some in coloured pencils. Can't wait to work more on sweet Major Mitchell but he will get all his finishing details done last. So more dirt, more rocks, bits of vegetation, loads of shading and some more rusty still to work on.
That's all from me today. I have the post office to visit and a Christmas tree to assemble.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

23 comments:

  1. Very cute. Thanks Michelle. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,i am loving your drawing,its really coming to life now.
    Also thankyou so much for the freebie pattern my friend,i know i can put him to good use.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he's gorgeous. Thank you soooooo much Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, I love your picture! Such a cute little reindeer too. I have to say, though, that Christmas doesn't start until after 2nd December here - our son's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the drawing and that pattern is so cute. Thankyou for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the painting, the car looks so real. Thank you for the little reindeer, he really is the sweetest thing. Guida

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your artwork is so lovely as always. Thankyou so much for the freebie. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the Reindeer...so cute.
    Your drawing looks amazing already.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the freebie Michelle, it is gorgeous. You are so clever with those pencils of yours. I love your new header too :-) Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful drawing and a cute reindeer freebie..thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michelle I love your artwork so much, just stunning! Thank you so much for letting us share your Christmas joy with this gorgeous freebie I know he will be popping up in a few of my projects very soon 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the gorgeous reindeer Michelle. Great rusty work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Michelle - he is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful Michelle....you are so thoughtful and giving...he's gorgeous! Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoy rusty things too Michelle. What fun to be able to do them with your pencils. You are such a talent! Thank you for the cute giveaway, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the wonderful freebie.
    i love your drawing with the rusty old things.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you sweet Michelle, I love the drawing...will be stitching it up for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Michelle
    I am love with this lovely stitch Block thank you so mutch for the giveaway
    What a lovely Christmas three

    I wish you a lovely second Advent
    Creative regards Marika

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you for a lovely Christmas design. I always love the expressions on your reindeers...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  20. apreciada sra. michelle mil gracias por su hermoso regalo,
    namaste
    carmen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes, Christmas is sneaking up. Your tree is lovely. Great to see the progress on your drawing.
    Thank you for sharing your fun reindeer! What a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE your gorgeous freebie - thankyou so much gorgeous friend. Love all things rusty - can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes my day and lets me know I am not talking to myself. Please leave your email address with your comment if you are a not a blogger so I can personally thank you or pop back to the comments later.